Monday, April 22, 2013

Here we go - part 3

I am straining the Four Marvel Tincture now. It is on the last strain which goes through a coffee filter and takes quite a long time, so I am thinking it will be ready to test tonight when I take my last medicinals before bed. I will begin with 1 tablespoon daily.

Here is the formula for the 4 Marvel Tincture:
Huang Bai    (33%)
Yi Yi Ren     (33%)
Huai Niu Xi  (17%)
Cang Zhu     (17%)
Mascerated in a liquid of Everclear (190 proof grain alcohol) and water at a 1:1 ratio

If you don't want to spring for Everclear you can use another liquor as long as it's 40% alcohol, which most are. The other liquor used most often is Vodka. Don't buy the cheap stuff and don't water it down. Use it full strength.

My experience with the heart tincture and pain tincture I made is that these tinctures taste bad. If you can't stand it the way it is add some honey to it, just be aware that you are also adding calories. Also, this wouldn't work for diabetics.

This is not an attempt to prescribe a course of treatment and I certainly don't advocate suddenly stopping your current medical regimen. This is something to be stepped into on a graduated scale, hopefully you won't have to experience the liver problems that I had or other serious side effects of traditional medicine. Natural medicinals are not for everyone and keep in mind that they also contain chemical compounds and some have side effects of their own. On the other hand, our bodies also contain chemical compounds and many chemical reactions take place within us daily, even healthy bodies. So speak to your doctor and find a good naturopath to work with you. A good naturopath will be able to get your body back in line and set a good foundation for the beginning of a wholistic treatment.

I'm smiling  :-)  and excited to be on my way to good health. If this formula doesn't help, I'll keep looking til I find one that does. Next Tuesday I will know the results of my bloodwork and I'll have the opportunity to speak with my GP about my decision to go natural. I don't believe she will have too much problem with it, she has advocated several natural method to me already; the Daniel fast, and Fish Oil Capsules. I think she will be OK with it and I will certainly need her to keep a check on my bloodwork.

I have several more tinctures still mascerating which will be ready in a few days. I'll post more about them later. Got to get back to the liquor store soon. Until then, be blessed.....blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment